APPLICATIONS: To work with clean water in domestic and garden applications.
Peripheral pumps can develop high heads using lower-powered motors. Suction head to 8 m.
• Delivery up to 90l/min(5.4m3/h).
• Head up to 32m.
• Temperature of pumped liquid: 0-40°C.
• Maximum operating pressure: 4.0 bar.
• Asynchronous, two poles.
• Protection class: IPX5.
• Class F insulation.
• Continuous operation.
• Single phase version 220-240V 50Hz with automatic reset overload protection.
•Three phase version: 220-240V/380-415V 50Hz, the overload protection must be provided and installed by the user in the control panel.
• Maximum ambient temperature 40°C
• Pump body in Casting Iron (Casting brass are availability).
• Impellers in SUS 304 stainless steel.
• Motor shaft in SUS 416 stainless steel (SUS 316 Stainless steel is availability).
• Mechanical seal with Ceramic/graphite, NBR elastomers, other parts are made of SUS 304 stainless steel.
• O-ring made of NBR (EPDM are availability).
• Different voltages and frequencies.Different materials for Mechanical seal